Monday, October 1, 2012

9Marks Conference Friday

Good morning, friends!

I've decided not to post EVERY day, it's just too much with the schedule I have right now. So I will try to post the outfits I wear at least every couple of days, and some days, like today, I won't even have to get dressed if I don't want to. I can sit around in my pj's and catch up on homework, housework, and teaching preparation. Oh the benefits of only working part time! :)

Friday morning we went to the 9Marks Conference at Southeastern, and you can find the messages online here. The messages were convicting, eye-opening, and overall, God-given. I so enjoyed the weekend, and I hope you had a great weekend too! 

By the way, if you want to follow me on Pinterest or other websites,(I will soon have links for these on the side) my name on Pinterest is navynwhite and my name on Polyvore is also navynwhite. :) Pretty easy to remember.

On Friday I wore this outfit: 

Friday

And yes, almost 99% of my outfit was J.Crew. However, none of these pieces are identical to mine except for the shirt. It's hard to find exact matches on Polyvore! 

Shirt: J.Crew, $20
Pearls: Vintage (mine are real, however, you can find "vintage" pearls at Etsy!)
Skirt: J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt, $30
Shoes: (Cece flats are shown, mine are the original ballet bow flat in gold that's out of season) $10
Bag: Tommy Hilfiger, $30- Mine is not green, but tan with green & navy accents. I will try to upload a photo of mine asap.
Watch: Target, $15


It was pretty comfortable, except for the day turned quite chilly and I ended up slipping on a pair of jeans I had brought with me! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment